Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mega Inspiration Board




Hello blogger friends! Happy Sunday!

We're hanging out on the sofa watching the TN Titans game and I finished an inspiration board I couldn't wait to share. I've been consolidating images I've pulled from online, so I have no idea these images came from originally. If you come across our blog and see something that is yours, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to credit you.

After this week, I'll be taking a vacation from the computer - my future-in-laws are coming for Christmas and I'm off work until Jan 3. I'll be working on wedding DIY projects over the holiday.

What do you all think about the monogram in the middle? I designed it to contain all three of each of our initials. After I change my name, we'll have the same middle and last initial! Ha!

1 comment: