Monday, December 14, 2009

300 Days

Hello everyone! Today marks 300 days until our wedding day. That seems like forever!

On Saturday, I got up at 7am and it felt awesome! Friday night, I had cleaned the house from top to bottom in preparation for Big Spoon's holiday party on Saturday. This left me time on Saturday morning to finish labeling the Save the Dates and dropped them off at the post office. Bye-bye pretties.



Also, Shutterfly.com was having a sale last weekend, so I went ahead and put together a photo book guestbook for our wedding. It came in the mail on Thursday (and I ordered last Sunday night. Woah.)  I'm pleased with the quality and with the fact that I paid less than $25 for it by using coupons. Woo hoo!




1 comment:

  1. STD's and photobook look great! Its so nice to get things checked off the list!

    ReplyDelete