Saturday, December 08, 2012

We Have Some Catching Up to Do

Hello readers and other long-lost friends. It's been awhile since I last posted. We have some catching up to do. Between June and December, the following happened ...

I turned 30.


We moved to Las Vegas, Nevada via an 1800 mile cross-country trip.

We bought a house.

I became a remote employee and started working from home full-time.

Big Spoon started his new job.

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary.

I spent half of October away from Vegas on trips to Nashville, Dallas and San Antonio.


We sold our Nashville house. (Finally.)

And I've decide to put this blog on indefinite hiatus. There's a possibility I will be moving the content to Wordpress when I get ready to launch my business website, but that's still on the fence. It's been a wonderful journey, but with my inconsistencies in posting over the past year, our move to the other side of the country and the pace at which wedding trends change, I no longer feel like this blog is relevant in it's current state.

Thank you to all of our followers ... we appreciate your readership and hope that you will continue to follow us once my freelance design company is up and running.

Best wishes to you all,

Little Spoon













No comments:

Post a Comment