Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bridal Brigade

I found an old post at {A Practical Wedding} that really got my wheels turning ... the decision about bridesmaids.

I've been giving this careful consideration. My two sisters are already part of the bridal party by default. Don't get me wrong, I want them there, but I'm having guilt issues. I have considered having four ladies in my bridal party, but I hate to include two friends and leave out a handful more I feel deserve to be recognized as well. Big Spoon is okay with whatever I decide.

So at the moment, I've decided to do nothing and continue to let the thought simmer. What if, instead of asking my friends to shell out $100-200 for a dress they may or may not wear again, I ask them to help me plan and DIY. I have many, many talented friends. I can't do all of this all by myself, although I like to think otherwise sometimes.

Maybe I should ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment