Friday, October 30, 2009

O-M-G and Hand Clapping Excitement

I won! a lovely, designed marriage certificate from LA Style Unveiled and Wiley Valentine! I am ecstatic right now! I wanted one soooo badly, but couldn't find any online that did not say "holy matrimony". Since Big Spoon and I are not religious or having a religiously-oriented ceremony, it just wouldn't be appropriate for our marriage certificate to say otherwise.

Oh, I'm so happy right now. Take a look this beautiful certificate that will soon become a family heirloom. We chose the design below with a red accent instead of yellow. The best part? We compromised. I love when we can do that! Thank you to all the generous folks at LA Style Unveiled and Wiley Valentine!


Photo courtesy of {LA Style Unveiled} and {Wiley Valentine}

2 comments:

  1. Apparently, we've gotten incredibly lucky with these contests. Of course, I got incredibly lucky finding Little Spoon a little over a year ago :)

    ReplyDelete