Monday, December 14, 2009

Music Monday

This Music Monday, I'd like to share an idea I had for our reception: jazz. Although Big Spoon and I have "complimentary" tastes in music, they are not the same. Thus, building a play list for the reception music might prove difficult if not downright stressful. 

Early on in the planning process, it occurred to me that having jazz music playing during the majority of the reception might be better than having to agree on 100 songs to play. We will most likely be using any meaningful songs for the ceremony, so I don't feel as though we will be missing anything by doing this. 

Keeping in the holiday spirit, I'd like to share an album I purchased over the weekend. It is - simply put - generic holiday jazz and its fantastic for holiday parties.

Unfortunately, the music website I was using for Music Monday has been purchased by Myspace. Grr. So, no more snippets. Check out Christmas Jazz on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment