Monday, February 15, 2010

Music Monday

I'm not feeling very musical this Music Monday. I'm downright irritated at the overdose of snow we are getting in the Southeast. It is NOT supposed to snow that much here! We're over it.

Anyway, while I was sick last week, I picked up a couple of Redbox flicks, one of which was Bright Star, a fictional account of the love affair between the poet John Keats and his muse, Fanny Brawne. I had not heard of it until I ran across a "Living In" feature on Design*Sponge. I typically love period pieces, but this one fell flat for me in all but one aspect: the human orchestra scene. Being the huge Mozart dork fan that I am, I found this incredibly beautiful.

Would you use this as ceremony music? Which do you like better, the human orchestra or the real deal?

Bright Star Sountrack, Human Orchestra



Mozart Serenade No 10 In B Flat Major K 361 III Adagio

No comments:

Post a Comment