My FMIL sends me emails almost weekly, which I love. She's the best FMIL ever. Seriously. She remarked yesterday on the fact that today is July 10 and our wedding is a mere 3 MONTHS away. I'm trying to slow down and get a grip on everything that is happening.
All that I know is I'm breathing.
All I can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing. Now.
Since the last update, Big Spoon chose a wedding band (which he will post about when it arrives), I purchased a little black dress for our civil ceremony/rehearsal, I created and printed address labels for our invitations and handed over the bridal shower invites to my MOH. Little things ... nothing super impressive, but big big deals to me!
I still have all of these things left to do:
• Sort & label the invitations; seal and stamp; mail in August.
• Design all "wedding day" related stationery, including programs.
• DIY the program holder (it's super cute and reusable!)
• DIY my veils, hairpieces, etc.
• DIY my "statement" necklace with Jasmin
• Maybe DIY my bridesmaid's necklaces and earrings. Maybe.
• Oh yeah, DIY my shoe bling
• Doh! I almost forgot about the men's handkerchiefs. Gotta do those too.
• Decorate little detail things, like the cake server and card holder.
My goal is to have all of this completed by midnight on Labor Day. I can do it!