Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year

© Epic Image Photography
Happy New Year, everyone! The new year's holiday is my favorite, but this year, Big Spoon and I decided to have a quiet night at home. We've been incredibly busy since our wedding with family events, our honeymoon, business travel and work deadlines. This was our third New Year's eve together, but 2011 will be our first full year of married life. We're really looking forward to seeing what it holds for us.

We were so lucky in that our family, friends and co-workers surrounded us with love and support last year as we took those last steps through the engagement journey and into our marriage. It's difficult to believe, but Big Spoon and I have not yet been married 3 months! 

I'm hoping that the coming weeks offer me additional time to blog about our rehearsal, wedding day and vendor reviews, but I'm making no promises. My priorities currently include organizing our home, selling off some of the wedding stuff and integrating our gifts. I'll be hosting a garage sale in the spring to help us purge unwanted items. I'm also working on setting up an Etsy store for Little Spoon Designs.

All things in good time. I hope you all had a wonderful start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment