Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Short & Sweet Update

Hi y'all! I'm still here ... as life tends to get, we've both been extremely busy and I haven't made much time for blog content. I have several posts drafted and I'm working on wrapping those up. They include our reception and thoughts on our wedding day as well as a couple of DIY wedding tutorials I never got around to before the big day.

We've been married 5 months now, believe it or not. I'm still in the process of re-editing photos and getting some enlarged to hang around the house. I have a Canvas On Demand Groupon and a Picaboo photo book Groupon I'm anxious to use on our wedding photos. Oh, and that whole starting a small business thing while simultaneously living life, working full time and doing minor home renovations.

My goal is to have all the "wedding" related stuff sold, put away, ordered and organized by our 1st anniversary. It seems like a long time for such a small goal, but believe me, it is sneaking up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment