Monday, June 21, 2010
111 Days to Go
It is safe to say that planning has ground to a slow crawl at this point. We are SO CLOSE to being finished, yet, so far ... I just want to wave a magic wand and have all of my DIY projects completed!
So far this month:
• I turned 28
• I saw Krista Becom[e] Mrs. Dial
• purchased this expensive-ass bra (after which I realized that I have a Dillard's gift card from my FMIL, so I'll be taking it back and re-purchasing with the gift card).
• took some "nearly naughty" photos! (We won a photography package back in October at a bridal show, so it was the equivalent of a free "boudoir" session. Can't wait to see the photos later in the month).
• registered for gifts at Bed, Bath & Beyond
My "to-do" list for June includes:
• pay lots of attention to Big Spoon
• host "Crafts & Cocktails" party on the 26th - I'm hoping to get all the invites assembled as well as shower invitations and wedding wands.
• complete and submit the music playlists for the ceremony and reception.
• pick up my wedding dress from Sarah Mallory!
• update my planning binder
• screw cleaning because it's not as important as the wedding (I tell myself this over and over, everyday)
Whew! There's a lot to do before the 30th. Happy first day of summer, y'all!