Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Something Old Designs

Although I've already featured Sarah Mallory and her rockstar alterations skills, I'd like to introduce you to her new business venture, Something Old Designs.

Who wouldn't want a personal stylist for their wedding day? Someone who is solely responsible for making sure your dress is perfect, pressed and take care of any last minute "mishaps"? I know I do because my dress is a huge pain to get into! Enter Sarah and Something Old Designs. Sarah is an experienced clothing designer who has come up with the next-best-thing in wedding services: concierge service! She will come to you to do your alterations, custom design your dress or re-design your mom's wedding dress to fit your modern tastes! Something Old also features custom jewelry design, bridesmaid's dress re-design and many other services.

Go check out Something Old Designs and look for my post-wedding review of Sarah's concierge service! If you'd like to see some of Sarah's work in person, join her on Sept 11 for Nashville Fashion Week where her Spring 2011 collection will debut.

1 comment: