Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Big Spoon and I have been MIA lately because I got sent on a last minute business trip a few days before our honeymoon, which we took the week of Thanksgiving. I had planned to finish up and schedule some blog posts for when we were away, but that didn't happen, obviously, thanks to the business trip!

I'm so behind on life now that it isn't even funny. We have so much to share with you! Only three more posts until we finish the budget recaps. Then we'll share our wedding day recaps as well as vendor reviews and a honeymoon recap. But as I said, I'm quite behind and the holidays are coming up. It may be late in December before you see many posts. I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures from our wedding weekend. This was taken with my little sister's camera by our celebrant's wife.

{This photo is owned by Natosha Benning. All rights reserved. Not for personal use}

1 comment: